Trials and tales of a not-so-advanced gardener--both in the dirt and beyond.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tulip Thief!

So at some point today between when I came home around 3:30 pm and when I left again around 7:30 pm, someone or something decided it would be a good idea to pluck the heads off of 10 or so of my tulips! Why would someone do this!?!
I don't know who or what would do this. But if I found out, I can promise that I'll track them down and break their grubby fingers/paws/mitts.

Do you think it would be a squirrel? Like this guy in the picture? You'd think they wouldn't just pull off the flower and only strategically get some of the flowers around the edge of my yard.

In the words of Stephanie Tanner from Full House: HOW RUDE!!!

1 comment:

Jon said...

i think you have a klepto neighbor.

i don't think squirrels eat flowers, though maybe it's a metro squirrel who wanted some colorful accents for his hole.