Trials and tales of a not-so-advanced gardener--both in the dirt and beyond.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pesky Catalogs Tempting Me Again

I'm constantly receiving catalogs from nurseries and bulb companies. They lure me to look because they are offering me a coupon or 50% off or something. And I'm almost always certain to buy it! Almost all of my bulbs have come from Breck's. They say my tulips are shipped from Holland, but who really knows. This time it's Michigan Bulb Co. I just got a catalog from them with $20 of free gardening products (with an additional $20 purchase, of course).

So, now I'm going through the BOGO (buy one, get one) pages to see if there is something out there that will add happiness to my garden. Sooner or later, there will be no more room!

I think I'm going to see if Mom can find anything she really likes. After all, we have a blank canvas at her place.

No comments: