Trials and tales of a not-so-advanced gardener--both in the dirt and beyond.

Friday, December 5, 2008

A better way to view the garden

While I can't be outside right now (I think the high today is 28 degrees...brrrrr), a project that has now been completed does influence how I see the outside.

Earlier this week, this is what I looked through to see the front yard:

Single-pane, aluminum windows; original to the house, built in 1964...the epitome of energy efficient ;)

Now, THIS is what I look through (ta dah!):


Beautiful, double-pane, wood windows from Pella; tres chic; and the best thing...I have screens for my windows now! This means I can actually open them on fine spring days.

Yay for home improvement.

1 comment:

TYRA Hallsénius Lindhe said...

It looks great Kristie, what a difference. Good Feng Shui! / Tyra